Coricidin Hbp Chest Congestion And Cough Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels - 20 Ea
Item #: 685123
You Save: $0.04 (0.6%)
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.INDICATIONS: Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels relieves:
- Chest Congestion.
- Controls cough fast!
- Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels.
- Coricidin HBP Liqui-Gels temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- This product is sealed in blister units.
- If Coricidin HBP backing has been torn or removed, do not use product.
- Active Ingredients:
in each softgel: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (10 mg - Cough suppressant), Guaifenesin (200 mg - Expectorant).
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol 400, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 or 2 softgels every 4 hours, not more than 12 softgels in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store between 15 Degrees and 25 Degrees C (59 Degrees and 77 Degrees F).
- Protect from freezing.
- Protect from excessive moisture.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use: if you have cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus) persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor; if cough lasts more than 7 days, reoccurs, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- In case of overdose: get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb