Hylands Cold N Cough 4 Kids Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Syrup - 4 Oz
Item #: AXTEHY0269-407130
You Save: $4.90 (42.4%)
Hylands cold n cough 4 kids multi-symptom cold relief syrup
- Hylands cold n cough 4 kids is a great solution for multi-symptom cold relief for children.
- Our 100% natural formula offers safe and effective and helps to reduce common cold symptoms, including sneezing, sore throat, and congestion.
- This fast-acting homeopathic formula is safe for kids 2 years old and up and comes in a great tasting sugar-free base that they wont mind taking.
- When colds strike, trust Hylands cold n cough 4 kids to reduce the many symptoms of the common cold.
- Nasal congestion.
- Helps to provides quick relief for the symptoms of the common cold.
- Great tasting.
- Works without sleepy or stimulant side-effects.
- Hylands cold n Cough reduce symptoms of: Sneezing and runny nose, Nasal congestion, Sore throat, Cough.
Allium Cepa 6x HPUS - water runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat Hepar Suph Calc 12X HPUS - cold, sneezing Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS - dry cough, sore throat Phosphorus 12X HPUS - hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion Pulsatilla 6X HPUS - spasmodic cough, cold, nasal congestion Sulphur 12X HPUS - chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, burning runny nose Hydrastis 6X HPUS - rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat.
Purified Water USP, Vegetable Glycerine USP, citric Acid USP, Sodium Benzoate NF, Glycyrrhiza Extract.
- Children 2 to under 6 years: 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician if: Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101Degrees F). Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema; or if cough is accompanied with excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.