Andrea Bleach Cream, Extra Strength Creme For The Body - 1 Ea
Item #: 847202
You Save: $0.96 (16.6%)
Andrea bleach cream, extra strength creme for the body
- Extra strength creme bleach for the body is a year-round beauty-basic that gently, quickly and easily fades away dark, stubborn hair anywhere on the body.
- Will be left feeling soft and smooth all over.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. Creme Activator: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Emulsifying Wax, NF, Ammonium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Gel, Panthenol.
- Gently wash face with soap and cool water. Dry thoroughly.
- Squeeze 2 1/2 inch strip of Creme Bleach into mixing cup.
- Measure by squeezing the creme in a full circle once around the inside of the bottom rim of mixing cup.
- Cap tube tightly immediately.
- Squeeze creme activator into the same mixing cup making a semicircle on top of the bleaching creme in the cup.
- This gives the required proportion of 2 parts Bleach to 1 part activator.
- With spatula, blend the two cremes thoroughly with rapid strokes.
- Using the spatula, apply mixture on area to be lightened. Make sure all hair is completely covered. Do not rub in.
- Bleaching time varies with each individual. Wait 10 minutes. Wash off small area with cool water to see if desired result is achieved.
- If hair is not lightened as much as desired, apply additional mixture to area tested. Wait 5 more minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry.
- Throw away unused mixture.
- Clean mixing cup and spatula in water. Cap tubes tightly. Store in cool, dry place.
- Always do a preliminary patch test.
- Prepare mixture as directed.
- Then apply to one inch area of arm.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water.
- Wait 24 hours.
- If there is no redness, or irritation, apply mixture where needed.
- Do not apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated skin.
- Postpone bleaching until healed.
- Never apply near the eyes or vaginal area.
- If mixture does get into eyes, flush out at once with cool water. Never use after a hot bath.
- Open pores increase sensitivity.
- If skin should feel tender or irritated after application, remove mixture immediately. Wait 24 hours before reapplying.
- This time make a milder mixture by adding more bleaching crme to the mixture. If skin persists in being sensitive, do not apply again.
- Never use metal dishes or applicators with crme bleach.
- Never mix the bleaching crme and accelerator until ready to start treatment.
- Do not save mixed bleach for re-use. Always store in cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.