Pediacare Childrens Plus Cough And Runny Nose Liquid, Cherry - 4 Oz
Item #: AXPB01098A-495036
You Save: $2.30 (28.8%)
Pediacare childrens plus cough and runny nose liquid, cherry
Temporarily relieves the following cold/flu symptoms: Minor aches and pains, cough, headache, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose, temporarily reduces fever.
Acetaminophen 160 mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 1 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg.
Acesulfame potassium, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cellulose, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, purified water, red 33, red 40, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning).
- Do not use in infants.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose otherwise, use age.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Liver warning :
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- Do not use :
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers and the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur.
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days.
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause major health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.