Delsym Extended Release Suspension Cough Suppressant For Children - 3 Oz
Item #: 402103
You Save: $5.44 (38.9%)
MANUFACTURER: ADAMS LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Delsym extended release suspension cough suppressant for children:
- Dextromethorphan Polistirex extended release suspension.
- Contains no fever reducer or pain reliever.
- Great orange flavor.
- Each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: Sodium 5 mg Alcohol 0. 26%.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful): Dextromethorphan polistirex equivalent to 30mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide (Cough suppressant).
Alcohol (0. 26%), Citric Acid, Ethylcellulose, FD&C Yellow 6, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sucrose, Tragacanth, Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor:Adults and Children 12 years of age and over.
- 2 teaspoonfuls every 12 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age:1 teaspoonful every 12 hours, not to exceed 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful every 12 hours, not to exceed 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:A chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: If cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious conditionIf you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if neckband imprinted with check mark is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.