Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Citrus - 6 Oz
Item #: AXPB881755
You Save: $1.91 (27.9%)
MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS . INDICATIONS: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Citrus- Phenol / Oral Anesthetic
Real Relief. Real Fast. Since 1957, Chloraseptic is the name doctors have trusted and today recommend most for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat pain. Whether it be in lozenge or spray, it will be the name your family can trust for generations to come.
- Fast-acting, long lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
- Number #1 Doctor recommended.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry is recommended by doctors and pharmacists for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat, and mouth/gum/throat pain.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry is
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Sugar Free
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Phenol 1. 4%. Inactive Ingredients: Flavor, Glycerin, Purified Water, Red 40, Saccharin Sodium. DIRECTIONS:
- Temporarily relieves:
- Sore mouth.
- Sore throat pain.
- Minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.
- Pain due to minor dental procedures, dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- Pain associated with canker sores.
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry may be used every 2 hours or use as directed by a physician or dentist. Store at room temperature. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician or dentist. Adults 12 years and older: For each application, spray 5 times onto throat or affected area.
Children 2 to under 12 years: For each application, spray 3 times onto throat or affected area. Children under 12 should be supervised in product use. WARNINGS:
- Ask a Doctor:
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In the case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. As with any medication, always check the expiration date before using. Tamper Evident: Do not accept if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by difficulty in breathing.
- If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.