Rephresh Clean Balance Feminine Freshness Kit - 1 Ea
Item #: AXLD83302-303065
You Save: $6.31 (50.3%)
RepHresh Clean Balance feminine freshness kit
- No added scent.
- 3 days of freshness!
- Eliminates odor
- Two part kit:
- Cleans RepHresh Pure-10 Purified Cleansing Solution (Net Wt. 4.5 fl oz, 133 mL)
- Conditions RepHresh Pre-Filled Vaginal Gel Applicator (Net Wt. 0.18 oz, 5 g)
RepHresh Clean Balance is unlike any other feminine cleansing product. The two step difference:
- Step 1: Cleans - Purified cleansing with RepHresh Pure-10
- The RepHresh Pure-10 Ten Step Water Purification Process removes chemicals, particles, bacteria, irritants and other pollutants so the Clean Balance Purified Cleansing Solution is safe for the most sensitive parts of your body.
- Proven ingredients, specially designed to match healthy feminine pH, are added to provide gentle, effective cleansing action.
- Step 2: Conditions - Healthy Conditioning works with your body by maintaining healthy vaginal pH and eliminating odor.
- The Clean Balance healthy conditioning step maintains healthy vaginal pH and eliminates feminine odor for 3 days or more.
Cleansing Solution: RepHresh Pure-10 Purified Water, Vinegar, and Benzoic Acid
Vaginal Gel: Purified Water USP, Glycerin, Polycarbophil, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Ethylparaben Sodium, Methylparaben Sodium, Propylparaben Sodium, Sodium Hydroxide.
See packaging for details.
- Douche only as directed for conventional cleansing.
- Douches should not be used more than twice a week.
- Douches are not contraceptives and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
- RepHresh Vaginal Gel is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of eyes and ears.
- If dryness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
- If you are having frequent and painful urination, lower abdominal pain, genital sores or ulcers, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting or if vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, odor or color, you may have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Douches should not be used for the treatment of an STD or PID.
- If you have any of these symptoms, do not use douche and contact your physician immediately.
- Do not douche or use RepHresh Clean Balance while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees).
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.