The Diva Cup New Menstrual Solution Cup, Model 1 - 1 Ea
Item #: AXSN0776427
The diva cup new menstrual solution cup
- Easy-To-Use,Latex- Free.
- Medical Silicone,Hypoallergenic.
- Not a tampon,not a pad.
- The DivaCup will accommodate your individual and changing flow, neatly collected in the cup.
- Remove 2-3 times a day, empty and reinsert.
- The DivaCup can be worn overnight and it will not affect important vaginal moisture, making it a perfect alternative or supplement to tampons or pads.
- The environment and overburdened landfills will benefit from your use of the diva cup.
- A must have for the diva in every woman.
- Storage bag and diva lapel pin included.
- Model 1 - For women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by c-section.
- Model 2 - For women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by c-section.
- Easy-to-use instructionsenclosed.
How do I insert and remove The DivaCup
- On your first trial with The DivaCup,make sure you are relaxed and have time to readthe User Guide thoroughly beforehand.
- Insertion and removal will only take a few seconds once you master the technique.
- Wash your hands well with warm water and soap.
- While sitting or standing in a comfortable position, insert your DivaCup according to the following instructions.
- Step 1: 'U' Fold - Moisten the rim of The DivaCup with water if needed.
- Press the sides of the cup together and then fold it in half again.
- You can also do the'Push Down' fold by placing a finger on the top rim of the cup and pressing it down into the center of the inside base to form a triangle.
- Step 2: Hold - Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb and forefinger.
- The single curved edge should be facing away from your palm.
- Step 3: Insert - With the vaginal muscles relaxed, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded DivaCup into the vaginal opening.
- Step 4: Removal - Wash your hands well with warm water and soap.
- Pull gently on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal and continue to pull down to remove.
- The contents should not spill during removal.
- Simply empty the contents in the toilet, wash it well with warm, soapy water, andreinsert.
Can The DivaCup become stuck? If it happens, what to do
- A. It is highly unlikely that The DivaCup will become �stuck�, because the vagina is only approximately 4 or 5 inches long.
- If The DivaCup moves up and becomes harder to reach, simply push down (or bear down) with your stomach muscles (similar to having a bowel movement).
- Reach inside the vagina and pull on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup. Squeeze the base.
- Make sure that you are relaxed while doing this so that your vaginal muscles do not become tense.
- Once you have squeezed the base to release the air, pull the cup out at a sideways angle.
- This allows more air to enter the vagina, and it will then be able to be removed easily.
- If you still cannot reach The DivaCup, squat on the floor.
- This will automatically lower the cup because this position shortens the vagina.
- The important thing to remember is not to panic as this will make the vaginal muscles very tense and can cause the cup to be harder to remove.
- If the stem feels �slippery�, wait a bit,relax, and try again by bearing down on the muscles.
- This will push the cup down to the lower part of the vagina, then you will be able to pinch the base and remove.
- By following the instructions: rotating 360 degrees to make sure it has fully opened and creating the seal, and by wearing it low in the canal (not pushing it up high like a tampon).
- The cup should be very easy to remove.
Do you have to remove The DivaCup before using the bathroom.
- If inserted properly, The DivaCup will stay in place during urination or a bowel movement.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.