Keep This Title: Massengill Disposable Douche Extra Cleaning Vinegar And Water, Twin Pack- 6 Oz
Item #: AXPB52062-165662
You Save: $1.34 (40.2%)
Massengill disposable douche, with extra cleaning vinegar and water
- Massengill disposable douche with country flowers are not medically necessary.
- May want to douche:
- After menstrual period.
- After sexual intercourse.
- To wash away left over vaginal medications (if instructed by your doctor).
- To wash away residues from contraceptive jellies or creams (check contraceptive instructions first.
- As some must be left in the vaginal area for a certain period of time after sex).
- The redesigned Massengill nozzle is specially designed for a womans body.
- No nozzle has been so thoroughly researched and tested.
- For the comfort and cleansing of a womans intimate area.
- Smooth rounded tip for easy, comfortable insertion and use.
- Holes positioned for effective cleansing.
- Channels allow for continuous rinsing.
- Fresh and gentle formula.
- Massengill is formulated to match the pH range of healthy women.
- Trust massengill to help feel completely clean and fresh.
- Massengill offers a variety of douches to meet personal hygiene needs:
- Three natural ingredient, hypoallergenic formulas:Extra mild vinegar and water, extra cleansing vinegar and water, and baking soda and water.
- Four delicately fragranced formulas with the gentle cleansing ingredient.
- Effectal: Country flowers, fresh mountain breeze, fresh baby powder scent, and spring rain freshness.
- Massengill medicated with preservative-free, fragrance-free cepticin.
- Whichever choose, it will leave feeling clean, fresh, and confident.
- Massengill assurance of quality.
- The only way to get massengills quality is to buy massengill products.
- If donot see this seal, it is not massengill and may not be produced to massengills high standards.
- This seal assures getting the high quality, care, and expertise that has earned womens trust for over 80 years.
Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Diazolidinyl Urea, Octoxynol-9, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Edetate Disodium.
- Use while sitting on the toilet or standing in the shower.
- Do not use lying down. Hold bottle upright and twist off flat tab at top.
- Remove nozzle from wrapper and screw nozzle onto bottle until firmly attached. Do not overtighten.
- Gently insert the nozzle about 3 inches into your vagina.
- Never force the nozzle.
- Squeeze bottle gently, letting the solution rinse the vagina and flow freely from the body.
- Avoid closing the vagina.
- After douching, throw away bottle and nozzle.
- Douching is not medically necessary.
- Douching does not prevent pregnancy and does not prevent or treat sexually transmitted diseases (STD), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or other genital infection.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy (EP), tubal infertility, chlamydia, and bacterial vaginosis (BV). These conditions require immediate medical attention.
- Do Not Use This Product: If you are experiencing any vaginal condition, such as discharge, burning, itching, pain, discomfort or any of the symptoms listed on the package insert.
- For self-treatment of any unusual vaginal symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.