Options Gynol Il Extra Strength Vaginal Contraseptive Jelly - 2.85 Oz
Item #: AXEMH00089-180729
You Save: $0.78 (5.2%)
Options gynol II extra strength vaginal contraseptive jelly
- Extra Strength with Nonxynol-9 effective birth control.
- Extra Strength.
- For use with diaphragm, Condom or Alone for the Prevention of Pregnancy.
- No hormonal side effects.
- Easy to use.
- Options offers women a full range of easy to use contraceptive product forms that are highly effective, and non hormonal.
- Options Glynol II contraceptive Jelly is clear, unscented, water soluble, and greaseless.
- It is mildly lubricating, non staining and it contains Nonxynol-9, which provides effective protection when used with a diaphragm, since a diaphragm alone is not effective protection against pregnancy.
- The diaphragm and Options Glynol II contraceptive Jelly are effective up to six hours.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed instruction circular exactly.
- To open, use top of cap to puncture seal at tube opening.
- Before use, read entire package insert.
Each applicatorful:: Nonoxynol 9 (3.0%, Vaginal Contraceptive).
Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Sorbitol.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed directions exactly.
- Place one teaspoonful into the cup of the diaphragm prior to insertion.
- Diaphragm should be inserted no more than six hours prior to intercourse.
- An additional applicatorful is required each time intercourse is repeated or if more than six hours has occurred since insertion.
- Other Information
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- Do not puncture if carton is open.
- Do not use if seal on tube opening is punctured or damaged.
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F), avoid exposure to extremes of hot or cold.
- See box end flap or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert:This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Do not use ifyou or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you for not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control.Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant.When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching, or a rash).
- Douching is not recommended however, should you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to allow enough time for effective contraceptive protection.
If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.For vaginal use only.Not for rectal (anal) use.
- You or your partner get burning, itching, a rash or other irritation of the vagina or penis.
- Have difficult or painful urination.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.