Safe Tussin 30 Cough Formula - 4 Oz
Item #: 236588
You Save: $1.46 (19.4%)
Safe Tussin 30 Cough formula
- Temporarily reduce minor throat irritation, relieves minor bronchial irritation, loosens phlegm (mucus), helps rid bronchial passages of phlegm (mucus).
- A safer cough medicine that does not contain ingredients commonly restricted to adults and children with diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, heart disease and allergies.
- No sugar, no alcohol, no dyes, no antihistamines.
Per 2 Teaspoons: Guaifenesin USP 200 mg; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 30 mg.
Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbitol 70%, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Calcium Saccharin, Spearmint Oil, Menthol, Water.
- Take every 6 hours, not more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons.
- 6 to 12 years: 1 teaspoon.
- 2 to 6 years: 1/2 teaspoon.
- Under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking the product.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if have:
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that persists.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.