Monistat 1 Vaginal Antifungal Combination Pack Day Or Night - 1 Ea
Item #: AXEMH441800-907022
You Save: $6.19 (24.8%)
Monistat 1 vaginal antifungal combination pack day or night
- Miconazole nitrate vaginal insert (1200 mg) and miconazole nitrate cream (2%).
- Vaginal antifungal.
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves associated external itching and irritation.
- 1ovule insert with applicator plus external cream.
- 1 day treatment ovule insert plus external cream for itch relief.
- Day or night stays in place.
- Comfort glide flexible applicator.
Miconazole Nitrate (1200 mg) (in vaginal insert), Miconazole Nitrate (2%) (external cream).
Vaginal Insert: Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum, External Cream: Benzoic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Stearyl Alcohol.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Vaginal insert:with the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- External cream:squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip.
- Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina.
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- ask a doctor.
- Do not use if printed sealed pouch or sealed vaginal insert blister is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or embossed design is not visible.
- Do not purchase if carton is open.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77° F).
- Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- You have have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- You couldYou could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.