Neocate Junior Formula Powder, Unflavored, Hypoallergenic - 400 Gm
Item #: 537829
You Save: $9.99 (18.1%)
Neocate junior formula powder, unflavored, hypoallergenic
A nutritionally complete, powdered amino acid-based medical food for children ages 1-10 with severe impairment of the gastrointestinal tract. It has been formulated with extra vitamins and minerals, especially for those patients who may require additional nutrition support secondary to any malabsorptive conditions resulting from gastrointestinal tract impairment: it provides at least 150% of the recommended nutrient requirements when consuming 100% of calories for ages 1-10.
- 100% free amino acids.
- Nutritionally complete.
- High protein equivalent for GI tissue repair.
- Extra vitamins and minerals for malabsorptive conditions.
- Carbohydrate content formulated to minimize osmotic load.
- Standard dilution = 1 kcal/mL.
- Osmolality: Unflavored - 590 mOsm/kg.
- Gastrointestinal tract impairment.
- Cow and soy milk allergy.
- Multiple food protein intolerance.
- Short bowel syndrome.
- Other medical conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- Eosinophilic esophagitis.
Corn Syrup Solids, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Artificial Flavors, Canola Oil, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sucrose, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Lysine-L-Aspartate, Tripotassium Citrate, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Proline, L-Valine, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, N-Acetyl L-Methionine, Tricalcium Phosphate, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Serine, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Chloride, L-Alanine, Magnesium Acetate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, M-Inositol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Artificial Sweetener: Sucralose, L-Cystine, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
- Intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient.
- Use under medical supervision.
- For Oral Feeding:
- Measure the required amount of warm or cool water into a container.
- Add the prescribed amount of Neocate Junior to the water.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- Neocate Junior is best served chilled.
- Once prepared, the formula should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours from the time of preparation.
- Shake or stir Neocate Junior immediately before use.
- The recommended dilution is 30 kcal/fl oz.
- This can be achieved by mixing the following amounts of powder and water.
- The scoop provided weighs 8.2 g.
- Store unopened can at room temperature.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) and use within one month of opening.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb