Playtex Drop-Ins System Of 8-10 Oz Expandable Disposable Bottle Liners - 50 Ea/Pack
Item #: 446310
You Save: $0.89 (17.7%)
Playtex drop-ins system of 8-10 oz expandable disposable bottle liners
- Fits in all Playtex 8 oz nursers.
- Clinically shown reduces colic.
- 100% Leak-proof guarantee.
- Expands to 10 oz for easy bottle preparation.
- Liners keep air out for more comfortable feeding.
- How to Fill Liners: Turn inner package so easy-to-open dispenser is at the bottom.
- Pull down one of the perforated dispensing tabs to open.
- Grasp edge of first liner with thumb and fore-finger.
- Pull ready-formed liner straight down to dispense.
- To reseal, insert tab into slot.
- Place ready-formed liner into holder.
- Pour liquid into liner to desired level. Push nipple firmly into retainer ring to seal properly.
- Screw retainer ring with nipple onto holder and tighten securely.
- To remove air, first fully and securely tighten retainer ring on holder, then carefully squeeze the bottom of the disposable liner until a small amount of liquid comes out of the nipple.
- Do not remove air from liner when retainer ring is loose.
- Do not allow sharp objects such as fingernails or rings to come into contact with the disposable liner.
- Discard ready-formed disposable liner after use to ensure a fresh, clean bottle at every feeding.
- Warming: To warm liquid in Nurser, place Nurser under hot tap water or in pan of warm water removed from heat source.
- To warm liquid before placing in Nurser, heat liquid in separate container and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before pouring into liner.
- Be sure to dissolve powdered formula thoroughly in a separate container.
- Do not heat in microwave oven.
- Never boil or sterilize any liquid in the liner.
- Do not fill the liner with boiling liquid.
- Do not place Nurser in pan while heating water.
- Never shake Nurser while formula is hot.
- If you do not follow these instructions, the liner may burst and hot liquid may spill and cause injury.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb