Plate Weld Temporary Emergency Denture Repair Kit - 1 Ea
Item #: AXOK68680-63800
You Save: $0.40 (2.4%)
Plate Weld temporary emergency denture repair kit
- Repairs cracks or breaks.
- Replaces loose teeth in denture plate.
- Includes everything necessary for emergency repair at home.
Dimethyl Toluidine, Hydroquinone, Methyl Methacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate. Powder: Benzoyl Peroxide, Cadmium Pigments, Dialkyl Phthalate, Ethyl Methyl Co-Polymer, Titanium Dioxide.
- Make sure broken edges of plate are clean, dry and fit together in correct alignment.
- Dampen broken edges of plate with the dropper using liquid from vial.
- Pour one level measuring cap full of powder into the plastic mixing dish.
- Add approximately 20 drops of liquid with the dropper and stir completely with the paddle for a few seconds only. (Note: Plate-weld begins to set once mixed so no time should be wasted).
- IWith this mixture, coat the broken edges of the denture using the paddle.
- Immediately fit the broken pieces together making sure pieces are in correct alignment and hold in position for 2 to 3 minutes until they hold together.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb