Anacin Fast Pain Relief, Pain Reducer Aspirin Tablets - 50 Ea
Item #: AXIS020035-105262
You Save: $1.82 (25.8%)
Anacin fast pain relief, pain reducer aspirin tablets
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with headache, cold, muscular aches, backache, toothache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps and the minor pain of arthritis.
Each tablet contains : Aspirin (400mg), Caffeine (32mg).
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Starch.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets every 6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
- Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: asthma; ulcers; bleeding problems; stomach problems that persist or recur, such as heartburn, stomach upset or stomach pain.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for: anticoagulation (blood thinning), diabetes, gout, arthritis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs.
- Seek medical help right away; pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs; redness or swelling is present in the painful area; any new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb