Eko Eucalyptus Oil - 1 Oz
Item #: 243063
You Save: $1.44 (46.2%)
Eko Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has the germicidal effects to ease pains in muscles, joints, helps coughs and kills bacteria in sickrooms.For a sense of well being, a few drops of a blend of eucalyptus and massage oils have a cooling and stimulating effect on both mind and body. Just apply to pulse points. It also improves and detoxifies a sauna room, a place used for pyschological purposes besides beautification reasons. Place three drops of the oil in a ladleful of water and pour over the the hot stones. The principal active ingredient in eucalyptus oil is eucalyptol which has strong germicidal and disinfectant propterties. It also functions as a diuretic, lowers blood sugar and helps to relieve coughs and fevers. Eucalyptus oil is an effect analgesic and is often used in preparations designed to relieve muscle, nerve and joint pains. On a psychological level, it helps to combat exhaustion and dispels mental sluggishness.
- To lower a fever with a eucalpytus calf wrap.
- Add five drops of eucalyptus essential oil to one quart of lukewarm water.
- Soak linen or cotton cloths in the mixture.
- Then wrap the cloths around your calves and secure with dry cloths.
- Calf wraps should be used only when the feet are already warm.
- For dandruff, mix ten drops of eucalytus oil with your shampoo.
- Massage well into scalp and wait a few minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- To alleviate cold symptoms, place a few drops of the eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief and deeply enhale the aroma when needed.
- To relieve sinus and chest congestin, combine five drops of eucalyptus oil with one drop of peppermint oil.
- Add crushed eucalyptus, peppermint, coltsfoot and comfrey herbs.
- Mix them well and then stick into a clean cotton sock.
- Knot the end tightly and place inside your pillowcase overnight.
- The aroma of the herbs will help relieve congestion.
- For muscle aches and pains, mix ten to fifteen drops of the eucalytus oil and two oz. of sweet almond (or grapeseed oil). Massage into muscles in a circular motion.
- Take care with using too much of eucalpytus oil.
- It can potentially irratate the skin, so e sure to use the exact amount specified with recipes.
- Combing eucalytus oil with massage oil reduces the chance of irratation.
- Keep eucalyptus oil away from children under the age of six.
- Do not use on sun burn skin or wide open wounds.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb