Pronto Plus Bed Bugs And Dust Mites Killing Spray, Travel Size - 3 Oz
Item #: AXIS324910-497701
You Save: $1.87 (38.4%)
Pronto Plus bedbugs and dust mites killing spray, travel size
- Nothing is more kid-friendly.
- Kill bedbugs and dust mites where they hide.
- Will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 2 SR)-2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methylprop-1-Enyl) Cyclopropane Carboxylate 0.4%; N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboxamide 1.6%, Inert Ingredients 98.0%
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Shake well before each use.
- Remove protective cap.
- Aim spray opening away from person.
- Push button to spray.
- To kill bedbugs:
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, headboards and walls.
- First thoroughly clean and air mattresses and springs.
- Then spot treat only areas that may harbor pests.
- On mattresses concentrate on tufts, folds and seams.
- Repeat as necessary.
- To kill dust mites:
- First thoroughly vacuum entire room concentrating on areas where mites congregate: such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting, and baseboards.
- Then spray surfaces until damp.
- On mattresses allow spray to dry thoroughly before replacing bedding.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing.
- Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Do not use in commercial food/feed processing, preparation, food/feed storage or serving area.
- In the home, all food/feed processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use.
- Exposed food/feed should be covered or removed.
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates.
- Do not apply directly to water.
- Do not contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- Contents under pressure.
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
- This product is not for use on humans.
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.