Clorox Bleach Pen Gel For Whites - 2 Oz
Item #: AXCX997189-1
You Save: $3.23 (66.1%)
MANUFACTURER: Colorox Company Clorox Bleach Pen Gel for Whites
- Great on tile and grout
- Dual tips
- Fine point and broad scrubber
- Cleans with the power of bleach, but comes in a handy, pen-like tool
- Its dual-tipped applicator has a fine point for precise jobs and a scrub brush for larger ones
- Both ends provide excellent on-the-spot stain removal in your laundry, kitchen and bathroom
- The Bleach Pen Gel lets you target stains directly on tile, grout, caulking and porcelain
- It is perfect for removing stains from the white areas of your striped, floral, and patterned clothes because you put the bleach exactly where you want it.
For use on: Most white fabrics even on the white portion of garments with colored trim or designs Grout/Caulking Areas around Sinks and Tubs You can also use it to personalize and stylize all kinds of fabrics, including shirts, pants, shoes, bags and sheets. Read our suggestions for Customizing with Clorox Bleach Pen Gel and then let your imagination loose. Best of all, the Clorox Bleach Pen is compact enough to take along in the car, to the office or on a date so you will be ready to combat stains anywhere, anytime.
- Shake before use.
- Unscrew cap on chosen tip (fine point or broad scrubber).
- Do not have both caps off at the same time.
- Squeeze and apply liberally.
- Replace cap after use.
- Rub with tip
- Wipe or rinse clean.
- Repeat if desired.
Laundry: Treat stain on white areas of garment. Rub into stain. Wash immediately with an all or mostly all white loads. Do not treat garment while wearing. not recommended for use on colored portion of garments, dry clean only fabrics and fine fabrics such as wool, silk, linen, mohavir, leather and spandex. If in doubt about colorfastness, apply small amount of product onto hidden seam. Rinse and let dry. If no color change, use as directed.
Household Surfaces: Apply to stain. Rub, rinse or wipe clean. Do not use on silver. Avoid prolonged contact on plastic laminate countertops and metal surfaces and rinse promptly after use. Some stains such as rust, permanent inks and dyes may be impossible to remove. Do not freeze.
Do not freeze. EYE IRRITANT: Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
FIRST AID: Eyes Flush with water for 15 minutes. IF SWALLOWED Drink a glassful of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. Physical and Chemical Hazards: Do not use or mix with other household cleaning products as hazardous gases may result. Keep Out Of Reach of Children.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb