Pine-Sol Liquid Cleanser Lavender - 28 Oz, 12 Pack
Item #: CX759985
You Save: $3.24 (9.6%)
MANUFACTURER: CLOROX-FIRST BRANDS CORP. INDICATIONS: Pine-Sol Liquid Cleanser With lavander flavour is a Cleans - Disinfects - Deodorizes. All purpose cleaner and disinfectant. Kills bacteria. Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. Broad spectrum disinfectant against Salmonella Choleraesuis and Staphylococcus Aureus. Contains no phosphorus.
Where to use:
- Use Original Pine-Sol Brand Cleaner to clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous household surfaces.
- Not recommended on wood floors.
Toilet Bowls: toilet bowls and rims
Tough Jobs: garbage canspet areasdiaper pails. DIRECTIONS: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. General Cleaning and Floors:
- Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water.
- No rinsing required, except on rubber or asphalt tile.
- For extra tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately.
- Apply Original Pine-Sol Brand Cleaner with a sponge or cloth full strength.
- Wet surfaces, let stand 5 minutes, then remove excess.
- For highly soiled areas, clean excess dirt first.
- Pour -1/2 ounces into bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements:
- Rub in full strength on grease spots or heavily soiled area before washing.
- For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add 1/2 cup to load.
- Use only on white or colorfast fabrics.
Eye & Skin Irritant.
- Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves.
- Avoid contact with food.
If in Eyes -
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- If on Skin or Clothing -
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- If Swallowed -
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Physical or Chemical Hazard -
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
- Do not use or mix with other household cleaners.
- Storage - Store in a cool, dry area.
- Container Disposal - Do not reuse empty container. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb