Ibuprofen Childrens Oral Suspension Usp 100 Mg, Grape Flavor - 4 Oz
Item #: 206508
You Save: $2.78 (42.2%)
MANUFACTURER: ACTAVIS - OTC PRODUCTS (E3).
INDICATIONS:Ibuprofen oral suspension for children grape flavor, 100 mg 5 ml
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothache and reduces fever.
- For ages 2 to 11.
- 100 mg per 5 ml (teaspoonful).
- Pain reliever fever reducer (NSAID).
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
- Alcohol free.
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Shake well before using and read all product information before using.
- Keep this box for important information.
- This product is intended for use in children and does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed, Give longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see warnings).
- Find the right dose on chart.
- If possible, use weight to dose otherwise use age.
- Use only with enclosed measuring cup.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
- Wash dosage cup after each use.
- Under 2 Years : Ask a doctor.
- 2 to 3 Years : 24-35 lbs,1 Tsp or 5 ml.
- 4 to 5 Years : 36-47 lbs, 1-1/2 Tsp or 7.5 ml.
- 6 to 8 Years : 48-59 lbs, 2 Tsp or 10 ml.
- 9 to 10 Years : 60-71 lbs, 2-1/2 Tsp or 12.5 ml
- 11 Years : 72-95 lbs, 3 Tsp or 15 ml.
- Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Allergy Alert : Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Symptoms may include hives : facial swelling, asthma (wheezing),shock,skin reddening,rash,blisters.
- Stomach Bleeding Warning : This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.The chance is higher if the child has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) and takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Sore Throat Warning : Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.Consult doctor promptly.Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use : If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer right before or after heart surgery.
- Ask a doctor before use : If the child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers, stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain. ulcers, bleeding problems, not been drinking fluids lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea, high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease taken a diuretic.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use : If the child is taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription) taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug under a doctor's care for any serious condition taking any other drug.
- When using this product : Give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Stop use and ask a doctor : If the child feels faint, vomits blood, or has bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding, stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment, fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present in the painful area and any new symptoms appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.