Pepto-Bismol Regular Strength Liquid For Antidiarrheal Upset Stomach, Original - 16 Oz
Item #: 67546
You Save: $2.10 (21.0%)
MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Pepto-Bismol Original AntiDiarrheal, Upset stomach Liquid
It provides soothing relief for: upset stomach, indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn and nausea.
Bismuth Subsalicylate (262 mg), Salicylate (130 mg).
Benzoic Acid, D&C Red 22, D&C Red 28, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Saccharin Sodium, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Water.
- Shake well before Using.
- For convenient dosing, use pre-measured dose cup.
- Adults: 2 tbsp or 30 ml.
- Children 9 to 12 yrs: 1 tbsp or 15 ml.
- Children 6 to 9 yrs 2 tsp or 10 ml.
- Children 3 to 6 yrs 1 tsp or 5 ml.
- Under 3 yrs: Ask a doctor.
- Repeat above dosage every hour as needed, to a maximum of 8 doses in a 24-hour period.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration which may accompany diarrhea.
- Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu should no use this medicine to treat nausea or vomiting.
- If nausea or vomiting is present, consult a doctor because this could be an early sign of reye Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- This product contains salicylates.
- If taken with aspirin and ringing in the ears occurs, stop using.
- This product does not contain aspiring, but if you are allergic to aspirin do not use as an adverse reaction may occur.
- If diarrhea is accompanied by a high fever or continues more than 2 days, consult a doctor.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Note: This beneficial medication may cause a temporary and harmless darkening of the tongue or stool.
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take salicylates or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.