Robitussin Childrens Cough And Cold Long Acting Liquid, Fruit Punch Flavor - 4 Oz
Item #: 994574
You Save: $0.99 (14.0%)
MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Robitussin childrens cough and cold long acting liquid, fruit punch flavor
It helps control coughs for 6 to 8 hours and has an added ingredient to help relieve runny nose, itchy eyes and sneezing. Your kids will love the fruit punch flavor. For Children ages 6 and over.
- Alcohol Free.
- Relieves cough up to 8 hours, runny nose and sneezing.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Relieves itchy, watery eyes.
- Relieves itching of the nose or throat.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate (1mg) (antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr (7.5 mg) (cough suppressant)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, FD&C Red #40, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose
- Do not use more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Repeat every 4 hours.
- Choose dosage by weight (if weight is not known, choose by age).
- Measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
- Age weight dose under 2 years under 24 lbs. Do not use 2 to under 6 years 24 - 47 lbs. Store at 20 -25C (68 -77F).
- Do not use:
- In a child under 2 years of age.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- Ask a doctor before use:
- If your child has heart disease high blood pressure thyroid disease diabetes.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If your child gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.