Boston Cleaner Removes Lipid And Protein Deposits - 1 Oz
Item #: 172791
You Save: $2.97 (20.7%)
MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB PERSONAL PRODUCT.
INDICATIONS:Boston cleaner removes lipid and protein deposits
This unique patented formula is not sold to any retailer as a store brand. Boston Advance Cleaner heightens wearing comfort by removing lipids and proteins. Leaves your lenses clean, clear and ready for the disinfection step. For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses. Removes deposits. Sterile. Original Formula Boston Cleaner removes debris and deposits from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear and ready for your disinfection step.
- Patented formula.
- Formulated for improved rinsing.
- Removes lipid and protein deposits.
Alkyl Ether Sulfate, Silica Gel, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance
- After cleaning, soak lenses in Boston advance comfort formula conditioning solution for four(4) hours(or overnight) before wearing.
- Discard solution ninety(90) days after opening.
- Carefully observe directions, warnings and precautions on inner carton.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Tamper evident seal: Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.
- This cleaner will irritate your eyes unless removed from lens by thorough rinsing.
- If instilled into the eyes immediately remove lenses and flush eyes with fresh tap water until cleaner is thoroughly removed from the eyes.
- If problem persists, contact your eye care professional.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip container with your hands or to any surface.
- After cleaning, soak lens in Boston Conditioning Solution for 4 hours or overnight before wearing.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in the product.
- Not for use with soft (Hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Avoid freezing.
- Important: All gas permeable lens cleaning solutions are not the same.
- Use only the solution recommended by your doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb