Alcon Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution - 2 Oz
Item #: 454256
You Save: $1.24 (26.5%)
MANUFACTURER: ALCON LABS.
INDICATIONS:Alcon Opti-free replenish multi-purpose disinfecting solution
It is a proprietary formula that is specially designed to recondition your silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses so that your eyes feel fresh and moist throughout the lens wear day. Only Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains a proprietary dual action conditioning system TearGlyde that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface everyday.
Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable. Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is proven to retain moisture on the surface of lenses throughout the lens wearing day - everyday.
- Enhances comfortable wear.
- Reconditions the lens surface to retain moisture.
- Cleans right in the case.
- No rubbing needed.
- Effective yet gentle - even for sensitive eyes.
- No separate enzyme cleaner is required when used daily.
- Multi-purpose disinfecting solution.
- Retains moisture for enhanced comfort.
- Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort. Removes protein daily / No rub.
- Promotes: lens cleanliness, wettability, lens surface moisture, comfort, and clear vision.
- Reduces: protein build-up, lens deposits, discomfort, and appearance of redness.
A sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, Tearglyde, a proprietary dual action reconditioning system (Tetronic 1304, nonanoyl ethylenediaminetriacetic acid) with Polyquad (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% as preservatives.
- To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Fill your Alcon Lens Case with fresh Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
- For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fills the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help ensure that you achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
- Storage: You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry.
- Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures. If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow the directions above. If using Opti-Free Supraclens Daily Protein Remover, follow those instruction, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes.
- See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
- Store at room temperature. Store Upright.
- Tamper Evident: For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck.
- Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.