Drive Medical 20 Inches Cirrus Iv Wheel Chair - 1Ea, C420Dfasv-Elr
Item #: DMDSC420DFASV-ELR
You Save: $29.74 (11.2%)
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical 20 inches cirrus IV wheel chair with det full arm silver vein full arms and elevating legrest:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- High strength, lightweight dual axle wheelchair.
- Color: Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish or black upholstery.
- Wrap around arms reduce overall frame width without affecting seat width.
- Carbon steel frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish that is attractive, chip resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Ideal combination of quality, light weight and economy.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Composite rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight. (Sold Separately)
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition to hemi level.
- Weighs only 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- 8 inches front casters have 4 height adjustments.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Angle adjustable front fork.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 42.00 lb