Hot Shot Bedbug And Flea Killer Spray, Aerosol - 17.5 Oz
Item #: 571554
You Save: $0.34 (6.2%)
Hot shot bedbug and flea killer spray, aerosol
- Kills bugs on contact.
- Also kills fleas, lice and brown dog ticks.
- No chemical residue or odor.
- Treats mattresses, furniture, curtains and bedding anywhere you see bed bugs.
- Dries fast (2 hours) so matress can be used that night.
- Spray valve allows can to spray at any angle, even upside down.
- Contains No CFCs or other ozone depleting substances.
- For indoor use in the home and non-food areas of restaurants, schools, nursing homes, warehouses, offices, apartments, hotels, motels, kennels and hospitals.
3 Phenoxybenzyl (1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR) 2,2 dimethyl 3 cyclopopanecarboxylate (.4%), N Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (1.6%).
Other Ingredients (98%).
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- In hospitals and nursing homes, remove patients before treatment.
- Ventilate room for two hours before returning patients.
- This product is not for use on humans: If lice infestation should occur on humans, use a product labeled for use on humans.
- Do not use in commercial food and feed-processing, preparation, food and feed storage or serving areas.
- In the home, all food and feed-processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use.
- Exposed food and feed should be covered or removed.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Shake well before each use.
- Application: Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration.
- Evaluate test area after drying.
- Hold container upright with nozzle aimed away from you.
- Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8-10 inches.
- Spray each square foot for five seconds or until damp.
- Most effective results are achieved when used as part of a treatment protocol that includes physical, environmental and other chemical pest control measures.
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
- Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.
- To kill bedbugs and bedbug eggs: Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices on and around baseboards, floorboards, bed frames, wall hangings, headboards, furniture, door and window frames, millwork and walls.
- Apply as a surface spray to carpet, mattresses, box springs, walls, furniture, bedding, floor and floor coverings, rugs, garments, luggage, closets, drapes and other window appointments.
- Thoroughly clean and air out mattresses and box springs.
- Then treat areas that may harbor bedbugs or their eggs, such as tufts, folds and seams.
- When treating for bedbug eggs, spray each square foot for 13 seconds or until damp.
- To kill lice: Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses, and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned.
- To kill ticks and fleas: Spray around beds, furniture and pets habitat.
- Spray pet sleeping quarters, bedding, floor and floor covering where pets are kept.
- Use only a recommended pet spray on pets.
- To kill dust mites: Thoroughly vacuum entire room, concentrating on area where mites congregate, such as mattresses, box springs, headboards, walls, floors, carpeting and baseboards.
- Then spray surfaces until damp.
- Storage and disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry area.
- Always store pesticides in the original container.
- Store away from food and pet food.
- Disposal and container handling: Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Nonrefillable container.
- Do not reuse or refill this container.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.
- Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use on humans or animals.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor.
- Do not give any liquid to the person.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-800-917-5431.
- Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure.
- Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Exposure to temperatures above 130 degree F may cause bursting.
- Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.