Coppertone Water Babies Continuous Sunscreen Spray Lotion, Spf 50 - 6 Oz
Item #: 55244
You Save: $10.70 (53.8%)
Coppertone water babies continuous sunscreen spray lotion, spf 50
- Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and instant waterproof protection.
- Its mild formula wont irritate or sting babys delicate skin.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Sprays at any angle.
- No CFCs.
Avobenzone - 3 %Sunscreen , Homosalate - 13 %Sunscreen , Octisalate - 5 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 2 %Sunscreen , Oxybenzone - 4 %Sunscreen.
Water , Dimethyl Ether , Sorbitol , Styrene , Acrylates Copolymer , VP , Eicosene Copolymer , Stearic Acid , Triethanolamine , Sorbitan Isostearate , Benzyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate , Fragrance , Methylparaben , Acrylates , C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Propylparaben , Disodium EDTA.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
- When using this product avoid spraying in eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal..
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120�F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Store between 20� to 25�C (68� to 77�F).
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.