Pepto-Bismol Maximum Strength Liquid, Cherry, 12 Oz
Item #: 370395
You Save: $1.86 (22.8%)
Pepto-Bismol maximum strength liquid, cherry
- 5 Symptom Relief For:
- Upset stomach.
- Bismuth Subsalicylate.
- Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal.
- Cherry flavored liquid with maximum strength.
- 2 Tbsp or 30 ml = 1 adult dose.
- Low sodium.
- Sugar free.
in each tablet: Bismuth Subsalicylate (525mg).
Benzoic Acid, Flavor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Red 22, Red 28 (CI 45410), Saccharin Sodium, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbic Acid, Water
- Shake well before use.
- For accurate dosing, use dose cup.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 Tbsp or 30 ml) every hour as needed.
- Do not exceed 4 doses (8 Tbsp or 120 ml) in 24 hours.
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Reyes syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flulike symptoms should not use this product.
- When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea or vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reyes syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products.
- Do not use if you have: an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis.
- When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid excessive heat (more than 104� F or 40� C).
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.