MANUFACTURER: ROTTA PHARMACEUTICALS.
INDICATIONS: DONA Crystalline Glucosamine Sulfate Dietary Supplement, Maximum Strength
DONA Crystalline Glucosamine Sulfate Caplets Promote healthy cartilage. Lubricate joints. Support joint mobility and flexibility. Protect cartilage. The world's most prescribed Glucosamine Sulfate (in stabilized form) is now available in the U. S. without a prescription.
Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone K25 , Polyethylenglycol 400 , Talc , Magnesium Stearate , Eudragit RL , Triacetin , Micronized Titanium Dioxide , Polyethylenglycol 4000.
- It has Nutritional Facts Serving Size 2 caplets Servings Per Container 30.
- It has 0 Calories.
- Calories from Fat.
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value.
- Sodium 75. 0 mg 3. 0%.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 750. 0 mg %.
- Percent daily value reflects 'as prepared' food.
- Percent daily values are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: Calories: 2000 2, 500.
- Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Sat Fat Less than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less than 2, 400mg 2, 400mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g.
- Calories per gram: Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4.
Take two caplets daily with water or juice. Dosage: Two caplets daily. Recommendation: Due to its mechanism of action, it may take 1-2 weeks, or possibly longer, to notice any effects. Optimal effects on joint mobility have been observed after 12 weeks of daily administration. Store in a cool, dry place.