Vicks Dayquil Cold And Flu Multi Symptom Relief Liquicaps, 24 Ea
Item #: 601377
You Save: $2.97 (27.1%)
Vicks DayQuil cold and flu multi symptom relief liquicaps, 24 ea
you�ll get the non-drowsy, multi-symptom cold and flu relief you need to help get your power back today.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms: nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever.
- Nasal Congestion
- Sore Throat
- Aches and Pain
Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer), Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant), Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)
FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide.
- Take only as directed�see Overdose warning.
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over - 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years - Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the adult/child takes:
- More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- 16-, 24-, 48-, and 72-count packages: These packages are safety sealed and child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
- 2-count pouch is safety sealed: Use only if foil is intact. TO OPEN, FOLD AND TEAR.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.