Robitussin Peak Cold Multi Symptom Syrup, Non Drowsy, 4 Oz
Item #: 710632
You Save: $0.39 (6.0%)
Robitussin Peak cold multi symptom syrup, non drowsy
- Relieve nasal congestion, coughing and chest congestion with this formula that contains an expectorant, nasal decongestant and cough suppressant all in one.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold : nasal congestion and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg, Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg, Phenylephrine HCl, USP 5 mg.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, natural & artificial flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.