Robitussin Peak Cold Cough Plus Chest Congestion Dm - Maximum Strength - 4 Oz
Item #: 603746
You Save: $2.04 (22.7%)
Robitussin Peak cold cough plus chest congestion DM, maximum strength
- Formerly DM Max.
- Non-Drowsy and Alcohol-Free.
- Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough Suppressant).
- Guaifenesin (Expectorant).
- Adult: For Ages 12 & Over.
- Maximum strength claim based on maximum daily dose of active ingredients.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
Dextromethorphan HBr (USP 10 mg), Guaifenesin (USP 200 mg)
Anhydrous Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, D&C Red 33, FD&C Red 40, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Menthol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Providone, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Xanthan Gum
- Shake well before using.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over, 2 teaspoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12, do not use.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store at 20-25�C (68-77�F).
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 5 mg.
- Each 5 mL teaspoon contains 10mg Dextromethorphan HBr and 200mg Guaifenesin.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Packaged with Tamper-Evident bottle cap.
- Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.