Zegerid Otc Acid Reducer Capsules To Treat Frequent Heartburn - 14 Ea
Item #: 437087
You Save: $1.67 (12.6%)
Zegerid OTC acid reducer capsules for the relief of heartburn
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn.
- This drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
Omeprazole 20 mg (acid reducer), Sodium Bicarbonate (Allow absorption of this omeprazole item).
Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C Blue 1, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide.
- For adults 18 years of age and older.
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- 14-day course of treatment.
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water at least 1 hour before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day.
- Do not chew or crush the capsule.
- Do not open capsule and sprinkle on food.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
- Repeated 14-day courses (if needed).
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Allergy alert : Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole.
- Do not use if you have :
- Trouble or pain swallowing food.
- Vomiting with blood.
- Bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition. see your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have :
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading.
- To arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheaded.
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
- A sodium-restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking :
- Warfarin (blood-thinning medicine).
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines.
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine).
- Digoxin (heart medicine).
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine).
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection).
- Any other prescription drugs. Sodium bicarbonate may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor :
- If your heartburn continues or worsens.
- If you need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- If you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Other Information :
- Each capsule contains: sodium 303 mg.
- Read the directions, warnings and accompanying label information before use.
- Store at 20?-25?C (68?-77?F).
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb