Nutricology L-Citrulline Powder - 100 Grm
Item #: AXTENR0268-SN0824011
You Save: $23.05 (47.7%)
NutriCology L-Citrulline powder
- Dietary Supplement.
- L-citrulline, like L-arginine and L-ornithine, is a metabolite in the urea cycle and is involved in liver detoxification and vasodilation pathways.
- It is produced in the urea cycle when carbamoyl phosphate is converted to citrulline in the ornithine carbamoyltransferase reaction.
- When endogenous supplies of ornithine carbamoyltransferase are insufficient, supplemental L-citruline has been shown to support ammonia incorporation and liver detoxification of ammonia.
- Free form amino acid, high purity, well tolerated.
- This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Contraindicated for individuals with kidney abnormalities, a hypersensitivity to L-citrulline and for children under 12 years of age.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb