Mucinex Childrens Multi-Symptom Cold And Fever Liquid Berry Blast - 4 Oz
Item #: 599084
You Save: $1.32 (12.1%)
Mucinex Childrens multi-symptom cold and fever liquid Berry blast
Berry Blast Flavored Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold and Fever also helps reduce minor aches and pains, suppresses cough, breaks up mucus, and clears your childs stuffy nose.
- Reduces Fever.
- Controls cough.
- Relieves Stuffy Nose.
- Relieves Chest Congestion.
- Breaks up Mucus.
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg.
- Store between 15-30 Degree C (59-86 Degree F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dosing cup provided.
Acetaminophen - 325 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer , Dextromethorphan HBr - 10 mgCough Suppressant , Guaifenesin - 200 mgExpectorant , Phenylephrine HCI - 5 mgNasal Decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , FDandC Blue #1 , FDandC Red #40 , Flavors , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Propyl Gallate , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol , Sucralose , Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate (May contain this ingredient) , Xanthan Gum.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Shake well before using.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follow or as directed by doctor.
- mL = milliliter.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL in dosing cup provided.
- Children under 6 years: Do not use.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes.
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed (see Overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.