Capzasin - Hp Arthritis Pain Relief Cream, High Potency Formula - 1.5 Oz
Item #: AXCH75142-8-419242
You Save: $2.13 (16.4%)
MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS. INDICATIONS: Capzasin - Hp Arthritis Pain Relief Cream is a topical Analgesic Cream. Capsaicin 0. 1%. HP - High Potency. Deep penetrating. Capzasin - Hp Cream purified Capsaicin. Doctor Recommended - Doctors recommend purified capsaicin more than all other topical analgesic ingredients combined for arthritis pain. Capzasin-HP contains purified capsaicin, a natural ingredient that penetrates deep to relieve arthritis pain. In fact, capsaicin is so effective that doctors recommend it more than all other topical analgesic ingredients combined. capzasin - Hp Cream temporarily relieves minor pain of muscles and joints associated with:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Capsaicin 0. 1% . Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Isopropyl Myristate , PEG-40 Stearate , Petrolatum , Sorbitol , Water. DIRECTIONS: Adults and Children Over 18 Years:
- simple backache.
Children 18 Years or Younger: Read package insert before using. Keep carton and insert as they contain important information. Close cap tightly afer use. WARNINGS: For external use only. When using this product:
- Apply to affected area.
- Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Wash hands with soap and water after applying.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not bandage.
- Do not use with a heating pad.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
- If severe burning occurs, discontinue use immediately and read insert for important information.
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Redness is present.
- Irritation develops.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb