Foodscience Of Vermont Olive Leaf Extract 250 Mg Capsules - 90 Ea
Item #: AXTEAA0214
You Save: $12.00 (49.2%)
Food Science of Vermont Olive leaf extract 250 mg capsules
A dietary supplement to support immune system function and healthy micro flora. Each capsule contains 250 mg olive leaf extract standardized to yield 15 percent Oleuropein. Easy-to-swallow capsule for children or adults.
- Olive Leaf Extract works directly against unwanted materials by stimulating your own protective cells (phagocytes) to ingest them without suppressing the immune system or damaging the bodys beneficial flora.
- Olive Leaf Extract is standardized to yield 15 percent Oleuropein, the active ingredient and is available in 250 mg capsules. Olive Leaf Extract is vegetarian and
- The active ingredient in Olive Leaf has been extensively researched Clinical studies have found it to be effective against a broad spectrum of unwanted materials.
- Additionally, Oleuropein supports the immune system response and aids in detoxification.
- Olive Leaf Extract contains a natural complement of bioflavonoids from Quercetin and Rutin, which are antioxidants.There are no known adverse effects for olive leaf extract, however some mild discomfort may occur, such as headache, fatigue and bowel problems. These are short-lived and are a result of detoxification.
- Because it is so effective it may free up unwanted materials faster than the body can eliminate them, causing these symptoms. If these symptoms persist, reduce the daily dosage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with each meal. If detoxification symptoms occur reduce daily dosage.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb