Centrum Silver Multivitamin And Multimineral Tablets For Adults 50 Plus - 125 Ea
Item #: 740142
You Save: $2.68 (16.6%)
Centrum Silver multivitamin and multimineral tablets for adults
personalized for adults 50+. This supplement contains key nutrients to help protect the health of your heart, eyes, and bones.
- Immunity: With antioxidants to support the normal function of the immune system.
- Environmental stress: With vitamins C and E to help protect the bodys cells from free radical damage caused by environmental stress.
- Metabolism: Contains B-vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitality: With the complete range of B-vitamins for energy support.
- The #1 doctor recommended multivitamin brand.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Microcrystalline Cellulose, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Contains 2% of: Acacia, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, BHT, Biotin, Boric Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Calcium Stearate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Cupric Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hypromellose, Lutein, Lycopene, Manganese Sulfate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Borate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Sorbic Acid, Sucrose, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Acetate (Vit. A), Zinc Oxide, May Also Contain 2% of: Maltodextrin, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Sunflower Oil.
Adults - Take one tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
- Long term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use if foil is torn.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb