Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5 Percent By Harris Pharmaceuticals - 5 Oz
Item #: 742767
You Save: $6.77 (40.8%)
Benzoyl peroxide topical wash 5 percent by Harris Pharmaceuticals
For the treatment of acne.
This medication is used to treat mild to moderate acne. It may be used in combination with other acne treatments. When applied to the skin, benzoyl peroxide works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel.
5 Percent Benzoyl peroxide USP - Acne medication
Carbomer interpolymer type ANF, cetyl Alcohol NF, disodium oleamido MEA-sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium USP, glyceryl, stearate/PEG-100 stearate, laureth-12, magnesium alumium silicate NF, propylene glycol USP, purified water USP, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate and xanthan gum NF.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- One to three times daily, wet skin and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer, liberally applying tom areas to be cleansed. Massage gently into skin for 10 - 20 seconds working into a full lather, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, Apply sunscreen after using this product.
- Follow directions in the sunscreen labeling.
- If irritation or sensitivity developes stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature, 15 Degrees to 30 Degreees C.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips and mucous membranes.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics. Which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swellling.
- Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in lower concentration.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if oyu use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poision control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.