Centrum Specialist Multivitamin/Multivitamin Tablets For Heart - 60 Ea
Item #: 595538
You Save: $2.28 (16.6%)
Centrum specialist multivitamin/multivitamin tablets for heart
- New Centrum Specialist Complete Multivitamin Heart gives you complete confidence that you've made the smart choice for your heart and overall health.
- That's because Centrum Specialist Complete Multivitamin Heart is a complete multivitamin specially enhanced with B vitamins, including folic acid, antioxidants and other key nutrients.
- Centrum Specialist Complete Multivitamin Heart helps you support a healthy heart and circulation, and helps maintain healthy blood pressure within a normal range, while still giving you all the benefits of Centrum.
- And Centrum Specialist Complete Multivitamin Heart is backed by Centrum nutritional expertise and proven science.
Centrum Specialist Complete Multivitamin Heart Highlights:
- Supports a Healthy HeartAntioxidants, Vitamins B6, B12, and Folic Acid to support heart health.
- Supports Healthy Blood PressureCalcium and Floic Acid to help maintain blood pressure already within a normal range.
- Supports Healthy CirculationVitamins C and E to help support healthyblood vessel function.
Phytosterols, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Magnesium Oxide, Contains <2% of:, Acacia, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta Carotene, BHT, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Calcium Stearate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Chromic Chloride, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Cupric Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hypromellose, Lecithin, Magnesium Borate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Medium Chain Fatty Triglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Niacimamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadion (Vitamin K1), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pottasium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Selenate, Sorbic Acid, Stannous Chloride, Sucrose, Talc, Thiamine, Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Contains Soy
Suggested Use: Adults - Take one tablet twice daily with meals or snacks. Not formulated for use in children.
- Sitosterolemics: Contains Phytosterols (Sitosterols).
- As with any supplement, If you are taking medication consult your doctor before use.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Dietary supplementation with phytosterols is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Important Information : Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements.
- Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Both sealed with printed foil under cap. Do Not Use if foil is torn.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb