Bikini Zone Medicated Medicated Topical Analgesic Creme - 0.5 Oz
Item #: AXCCA1613
You Save: $1.79 (40.3%)
Bikini Zone Medicated after shave gel
- Helps Get Rid of Bikini Bumps.
- Lidocaine - Topical Analgesic.
- Instantly Stops Irritation, Redness, and Itching
If you're like most women, you've experienced irritation, bumps, redness, and itching after removing hair from your bikini area. Bikini Zone is uniquely medicated to provide fast relief.
- Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it.
- You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain, and itching immediately.
- Bikini Zone also works to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bikini bumps.
- Using Bikini Zone can help keep your bikini area skin soft and beautifully smooth.
- Bikini area irritation can occur any time, not just during swimsuit season.
- Keep Bikini Zone handy year round for an irritation-free and bump-free appearance.
- Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits, or clothing.
Lidocaine (2%) (Topical Analgesic/Anesthetic).
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 23 A, Hexylene Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Isodeceth 12, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Camphor, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- See top of cap to open tube.
- Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it is needed.
- Repeat as necessary, but no more then 4 times daily.
- Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax, or depilatory.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use in large quantities, particulary over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist form more than 7 days or cleat up and occur again within a few days, redness is present, or irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.