Visine For Contacts Lubricating And Rewetting Drops - 0.5 Oz
Item #: 573089
You Save: $1.28 (21.1%)
MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE. INDICATIONS: Visine for contacts lubricating and rewetting drops Refreshes eyes, moistens your lenses and helps remove particulate matter that can cause irritation and discomfort. INGREDIENTS: A Sterile Isotonic Solution With A Borate Buffer System, Hypromellose, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Edetate Disodium. DIRECTIONS: May be used as needed throughout the day. If minor irritation, discomfort or blurring occurs while wearing lenses place 1 or 2 drops on the eye and blink 2 or 3 times. If discomfort continues, immediately remove lenses and immediately see your eye care professional. WARNINGS:
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the container and carton.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface since this may contaminate the solution. If drops turn yellow, do not use and discard immediately. Replace cap after every use. If the problem stops and the lenses appear to be undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse and disinfect the lenses and reinsert them. If the problem continues or a lens appears to be damaged, Immediately remove your lenses and Immediately consult your eye care professional. Do not reinsert a damaged lens. If any of the symptoms occur, a serious condition such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization or iritis may be present. Seek immediate professional identification of the problem and treatment to avoid serious eye damage.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb