Neosporin Eczema Essentials Anti-Itch Cream - 1 Oz
Item #: 744078
You Save: $1.52 (16.6%)
Neosporin Eczema essentials Anti-itch cream
Restores visibly healthier skin. It is clinically shown to improve dryness, flaking and the appearance of redness. The unique Relipid formula contains a lipid, humectant, emollient and botanical blend to help retain moisture essential for healthy looking skin.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: eczema, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
- Temporary relieves itching.
- For irritations, inflammation and rashes.
- Retains moisture for healthy skin.
- Dual action formula.
- Maximum strength and fragrance free.
Hydrocortisone - 1 %Anti-Itch
Water , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Mineral Oil , Ceteareth-6 , Dimethicone , VP , Eicosene Copolymer , Stearyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate , VP Copolymer , Cetyl Alcohol , Carbomer , Edetate Disodium , Methylparaben , Sodium Citrate , Dipropylene Glycol , Ethylparaben , Propylparaben , Citric Acid , Ethylene Brassylate , Oat Kernel Extract , Dihydrocitronellol , Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract , Cis-3-Henexyl Salicylate , Sodium Hydroxide (May contain this ingredient)
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use; ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Does not contain antibiotics.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.