Loreal Root Rescue Medium Ash Brown Color Kit, #5A - 1 Ea
Item #: 754176
You Save: $1.27 (16.6%)
Loreal Root Rescue medium ash brown color kit, #5A
- Shade matching guaranteed.
- 100% gray coverage.
- Level 3 permanent; 1 application.
Precise root application at the part, hairline and temples for in between colorings. Just mix and color. Only 10 minutes! What's easy? The quick precision applicator makes application fast, precise, and easy. Now you can apply color only where you need it...and with no mess.
Rescue your roots in between colorings! Touch-up at the first sign of new roots or gray regrowth. Get seamless permanent color in just 10 minutes. Why choose Root Rescue? Root Rescue is a low ammonia color gel with built-in conditioning and an aromatic scent. Plus, the quick precision applicator makes touching up roots fast and easy. What's covered? 100% of your grays. 10 minutes is all you need. You can even color the most defiant grays. What's beautiful? Seamless shade matching guaranteed. No uneven touch-ups, just beautiful color from root to tip. Shade 5A: Medium Ash Brown will add cool tones to your hair. Suitable for roots that are one shade lighter or darker than your colored hair.
Color Gel: Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Glyceryl Lauryl Ether, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Ethanolamine, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Poloxamer 338, Polyquaternium-6, Oleyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Ammonium Thiolactate, EDTA, Erythorbic Acid, m-Aminophenol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, F.I.L. #D49151/2.
Conditioning Developer Creme: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid, F.I.L. #D12836/18.
Read and follow the insert.
- Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe.
- Therefore, you must follow these precautions: Do not use if: You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert).
- Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin if product gets into eyes, rinse immediately wear gloves provided in kit; thoroughly rinse hair after application
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color; wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
- Do not apply on children.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.
- This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.