L-Lysine 1000 Mg Free Form Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100 Ea
Item #: AXTESN0142
You Save: $3.24 (25.0%)
L-Lysine 1000 mg free form dietary supplement tablets
- It is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the bodys connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the krebs cycle.
- L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for several other amino acids, including L-carnitine.
Stearic acid, sorbitol, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb