Mucinex 600 Mg Extended Release Bi-Layer Tablets - 100 Ea
Item #: AXQK62601-767558
You Save: $7.04 (11.5%)
Mucinex 600 mg extended release bi-layer tablets
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Relieves chest congestion.
- Can be taken with or without food.
Guaifenesin - 600 mgExpectorant
Carbomer 934P, NF , FDandC Blue #1 Aluminum Lake , Hypromellose, USP , Magnesium Stearate, NF , Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF , Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use.
- Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache (These could be signs of a serious illness).
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if seal on bottle printed sealed for your protection is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb