Coppertone Tanning Sunscreen Lotion Spf 15, Classic Scent - 8 Oz
Item #: 770842
You Save: $2.21 (20.1%)
Coppertone tanning sunscreen lotion SPF 15, classic scent
- Non greasy, light formula.
- Moisturizing formula with aloe and vitamin E.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Classic scent.
- Uses of Coppertone tanning sunscreen lotion SPF:
- 15 Screens out the suns burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Avobenzone - 2 %Sunscreen , Homosalate - 10 %Sunscreen , Octisalate - 5 %Sunscreen , Octocrylene - 5 %Sunscreen.
Water , Sorbitol , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Bis-Stearyl Ethylenediamine , Neopentyl Glycol , Stearyl Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer , Benzyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Cetyl Phosphate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Triethanolamine , Fragrance , Acrylates , C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Carbomer , Disodium EDTA , Chlorphenesin.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Other Information:
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.