Source Naturals Melatonin Sleep Science Tablets - 120 Ea
Item #: AXTESN2245
You Save: $5.24 (26.2%)
Source Naturals Melatonin sleep science tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb