Source Naturals Pregnenolone 10 Mg Tablets - 120 Ea
Item #: AXTESN0672
You Save: $3.62 (25.0%)
Source Naturals Pregnenolone 10 mg tablets
- Pregnenolone is the starting point from which all organic compound hormones are manufactured in our bodies.
- Its conversion in the body follows different pathways, depending on individual needs.
- Several clinical studies have demonstrated that pregnenolone may enhance psychomotor performance and decrease fatigue in healthy subjects.
Other Ingredients:Mannitol, sorbitol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, natural cherry flavor, modified cellulose gum. colloidal silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 5 tablets under the tongue daily.
- Do not exceed 50 mg per day.
- Do not take for more than 30 days without the advice of your physician, and have your blood hormone (estrogen, DHEA) levels regularly assessed by your physician.
- Using pregnenolone may elevate your DHEA levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen levels.
- Read entire label before using.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Do not use if pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low good cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over the counter drug.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Product descriptions and images presented on the site are for representational use only and do not constitute or substitute for medical information from your health care or medical professional. Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. You should read carefully all on correct product packaging and follow the instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and may be for commercial. Image shown for reference only. Actual item you recieve may differ from shown.